Bishop Obinim Says Jesus Christ is About to Declare Him a ‘God’


Barely two days after he was released on bail, Ghana’s controversial pastor, Bishop Obinim, is already out bragging.
I have more than 20 houses given to me by Jesus Christ. I had about eight Range Rover cars which I gifted to my pastors. I had five Infinity SUVs and three Chryslers which I also gifted to my pastors because my car is ‘AUTOBIOGRAPHY’, meaning the car’s brain power is superior to that of a human being.
“If you cross that car, it stops automatically, and its door is not slammed, it shuts by itself. It is also bulletproof,” the founder of the International God’s Way Church said in an interview with Multi TV.
And that’s not all. The sensational ‘miracle worker’ says God is about to declare him a god too. He told Joy News
“I saw Jesus Christ in my dreams, who said: ‘Collect this angelic gift.’ So, if I’m faithful to Jesus Christ, maybe the next spiritual gift He will confer on me will be a replica of what happened in Exodus Chapter 7 in the Bible where God told Moses: ‘Now I’ve made you God, so whatever you say is final.’ But now God has not made me God. Maybe the next time God will say: ‘Obinim, now I’ve made you a god, you can even conjure up money’.
Recall that the radical preacher was recorded on camera, flogging teenagers he accused of fornication, and when he turned himself in for questioning, was arrested for defrauding a Ghanaian, Bismark Kusi, of GHS11.6 million. But he was granted bail by the court later, and now is spitting fire, even laying a curse on his accuser.
To those who contracted my accuser to disgrace me, I leave all of you to Jesus Christ in heaven. That Bismark Kusi who accused me, his family and those who appeared as witnesses, I will deal with them spiritually; my father Jesus Christ who you disgraced will never allow you to have peace. You will see what will happen to you.
Obinim also noted he never took money from Kusi or held a private counselling session for him.
He said he met me at Tema in an office but I have never even conducted counselling sessions in office before. His end is near, he should go and ask all the people who have accused me falsely. Today, they even beg before they are able to get food to eat.
Obinim is currently still battling with the fraud allegation, while facing  physical and verbal assault charges for flogging two teen lovers in church.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment