Multi Talented Kenyan Comedian Julius kwangu in a brief chat with Topstories Magazine




He is known for his rib cracking jokes ,a talent that he says he had held on to since childhood and which  wasn't a dream but a dream come true and of course has made him identify himself  relevant in the comedy industry.

Would you even believe that he was raised in a challenging background, local brew was the only available food and source of income or that  he worked as a Shamba boy?

Julius Kwangu Majenesi  went through a  painful journey ,tribulations and  hard time which he says never defined  him and did not hold him back  from  achieving what he wanted in life. 

However, many know him as Maasai ,from many appearance in Kenya tv, shows like Maisha Bure, Inspekta Mwala ,Crazy Comedy ,Vioja Mahakami  and just a few to mention among many . Topstories had a brief chat with him.


By  Erick Mutinda

Who is Julius kwangu ?

I am  a finest comedian who's birth was a miracle,  we both have 10 minutes in between survival and  death due to complication  during my  birth.

How has life been ?

It has not been a bed of roses, I went through challenges but thanks to  hard work  I can now smile .

When did you started  your career as a comedian ?

I started joking way back in primary school and that made me favorite of teachers .

 What has kept you moving ?

I can simply say its the art of prayer that my mother impacted in me ,it has supported me all along .

What was the lowest  you ever earned ?

When I was a gardener .i earned 300 shillings

When did you get into limelight?

I am a funny guy my fun earned me the ticket .i joked in a Matatu without any expectation and knowledge that the Matatu and lavenda of Inspekta Mwala was in there and what followed became history today.

Apart from comedy what else do you do ?

I am a radio host at ATG radio and also an Mc , I have anchored events  as River Wood awards .

Your Fondest memory ?

The day I embraced forgiveness to my father who I had some bitter relation with .
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment