WOULD THERE EVER BE LEADERS OF TOMORROW IN AFRICA?


As far as am concerned i have been fooled for several years and i think i will stop fooling my self. Back then almost 40years ago if not more i normally hear this song been sang into my ears "YOU ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW" But i grew up to still find those whom were our leaders then still our leaders today.

There is something wrong some where, its either am not growing or tomorrow will never come. When will they stop decieving me ? i don't know about you.

Here is my pain, i have a friend who graduated about 10 years ago with a degree in mascom but till date can't find a job. Recently she called me and said i got a job as a cleaner at a university, to make me believe a picture of her was taken while on duity. Now is this how she would become the leader of tomorrow?

Anyway my advise to the youth is, when you go to school it is for you to learn a trade and practice what you learn. But Its not a must that you work in your field, be creative , look around your community and make your self usefull.

I refused to be decieved any further i don't know about you. Merry Chrismas and Happy New year.

By Ademola  Adetunji

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment