MAVIN BOSS : DON JAZZY TALKS ABOUT HIS WEDDING AND BUSINESS IN A SHORT INTERVIEW!




"I don't have a girlfriend," Jazzy recently told Encomium magazine. "My last relationship was a year ago. I am on break right now when it comes to a relationship." And "I might not even announce that I will be getting married. I don't understand why you people think I will just announce that I will be getting married. I am not really that kind of person," he explained

   Also about Mavin concert , "I have been planning things in my head, Its now that we are going live… I would have come out to say let's organize a concert, bit if you don't have correct content there is no point doing one. I have done collaborations with a lot of people like Psquare, Olamide, Timaya and others. It's a Mavin and Friends concert but more emphasis will be placed on the Mavins," the music producer said.
          
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment