Nigerian musician boast of how he slept with 150 women

A Nigerian musician based in Ghana, Obiba Sly Collins, has made a shocking revelation on how slept with 150 women, fathering two kids in the process.


Collins who spoke during an interview on Atinka FM, a popular radio station in Ghana, confessed he could only remember about 150 women in his sex spree as there could be more than that, asking God to forgive him for all he did to women.
Hear him:
“May God forgive me my sins. I met a lady who boldly told me she has had an affair with me but I couldn’t even remember until she mentioned the area and even with that remembering the face was a problem.
I am telling you they are more than 150. I can’t count them. I have wasted my energy, time, and other resources.
Now I have asked for forgiveness and now I am a changed person. I have also drunk a lot. I smoked weed for 20 good years. But now, because I have taken Christ, I am a different person altogether."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment