Janet Jackson singer is pregnant at 49-years



Veteran singer and actress, Janet Jackson, who secretly married billionaire, Wissam Al Mana in 2012, is now pregnant with her first child.

This is following Jackson's announcement of the suspension of her Unbreakable World Tour to plan a family.
Janet Jackson and her hubby, Wissam Almana, at the Hermes show, at Paris Fashion Week.play
Janet Jackson and her hubby, Wissam Almana, at the Hermes show, at Paris Fashion Week. 
(misspetite)

The singer made a recent post on her Facebook where she wrote, “We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change."
"I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”
This will be a welcomed news for Jackson, who has been reported to have had the intention to have babies.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar on the subject, she said,“Sure, I’d adopt. And I think that if I’m really supposed to have kids, it will happen, if that’s God’s plan for me,”
Janet Jackson, who is the sister of late pop idol, Micheal Jackson, has sold over 160 million records.
She is ranked as one of the best-selling artists in the history of contemporary music.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment