Kcee 'I once sold furnitures' singer reveals

'Limpopo' crooner, Kcee recently revealed that following his breakup from KC Presh, he set up a furniture business because music wasn't paying.

Kceeplay

According to him, his brother, EMoney gave him money to import furnitures from Dubai and eventually gave him the money to venture back into music.
Kcee who was a guest at an event over the weekend, said, "When I broke up with my partner, Presh, nothing dey again, hope no dey, only one person I get and that person na EMoney, my blood brother.

So I started furniture business. On a serious note, I went to Dubai, I imported two containers wey my brother gave me money make I go import, find shop for Allen, put furniture. Wake up in the morning furniture dey look me I dey look them."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment