Temmie Ovwasa - My privacy is on the line’ YBNL first lady


Acoording to her statement, she is still trying to come to grips with the reality of her newfound fame, newly-signed YBNLfirst lady, Temmie Ovwasa surely knows the huge price of fame – less privacy.
This, she acknowledged in the recent official unveiling of her talent to the world, saying what she’d miss most about her previous life is the privacy she atimes desire.

Speaking with Koko Mansion winner, Bolanle Okhiria, the 19-year-old Delta native lamented: ‘My biggest fear right now is, I won’t have my privacy anymore and I’m the kind of person that likes to lock herself up and just… but basically I’m just gonna be like ‘oh my face is gonna be everywhere.’
Temmie whose single, ‘Jabole’ is already making waves is however accepting the situation as it is, as it’s always been what she wanted.

‘It would be nice because, well I’ve wanted the world to hear my voice… but sometimes you just want to be alone like ‘leave me alone,’ she said.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment