DJ Cuppy 'I travel in a bullet proof car to avoid being kidnapped'


Yesterday , June 7, 2016 Florence ‘Dj Cuppy’ Ifeoluwa and her fashion blogger sister Temi Otedola, daughters of oil mogul,Femi Otedola, were featured in UK’s Daily Mail newspaper.

play
The duo revealed the downside of being the daughter of a billionaire, especially in a country faced with too many hardships and nefarious criminal activities.
Cuppy admitted that whenever she is working in Nigeria, she travels with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping.

For the first time, the duo also took fans on a trip into their luxurious lifestyle, their dreams, and having to navigate their career paths.
I think I am a great DJ. Network comes into it but if I don’t do well I won’t get asked back no matter whose daughter I am,” says Cuppy who owns 15 pairs of £1,000 headphones covered in Swarovski crystals.
People saying “this DJ is his so and so’s daughter” it doesn’t bother me anymore as I love what I do,” the popular disc jockey continued, adding, “I only worry I am not going to make the impact I want to make.
The billionaire daughter recently graduated from the New York University Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment