B-Red : Davido And I Are Cousins , I dont have any beef with him.





On the heels of dropping his EP entitled, All The Way Up, HKN music act B-Red stopped by #TheDropSpot on Metro 97.7 FM to chat with the shows hosts, Yhemiee and Ifeand clear the air on the beef between him and his cousin and label boss, Davido.


While there’s yet to be an explanation over why Davido cursed out his cousin B-Red on SnapChat back in April 2016, the pair clashed over Davido’s new signing, Mayorkun.
The ‘Cucumber’ singer was referred to as Davido’s brother on the show to which he promptly corrected, saying, ‘cousin’. And his reaction to being told he sounds like Davido, was;
‘I don’t think I sound like him but other people do… I can’t kill myself even though I sound like him’.
Davido’s tweet that alleged that B-Red was ‘beefing’ Mayorkun’s success was also brought up.

B-Red corrected that by saying Davido is probably one of his best cousins and, ‘about being jealous of Mayorkun… he’s my brother… I was the one prepping everything at his video shoot. He just posted my artwork yesterday.’
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment