ACTRESS TONTO DIKEH : MY HUSBAND BROUGHT ME CLOSE TO GOD AND HE IS OBASANJO'S SON


"This is the only relationship i have  actually respected so much, and i have always said i wanted to kep it secret. There was just something  about  him that just wanted  me  to protect him and  him to protect me. I have never knew he was gonna  be my husband but i just knew he needed the respect"

She also confirm that her husband is former President Obasanjo's Son :

When asked if she’s met him, she said, ‘Yes I have. We have pictures together. He is a very wonderful man, I didn’t know him before, but when I finally got to meet him, I found out that he’s totally different from what everybody thought he was’.
Inaddition , ‘He’s very spiritual, he’s into God, he’s very educative, he’s very disciplined, he’s just the opposite of what I hear’.




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment