RMD Veteran Actor Reflects On 33 years Of Acting After AMAA Honour


Richard Mofe Damijo could not help but be honoured by his latest achievement in the form of the Life Time Achievement Award he bagged last night at the  African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).

The veteran Nollywood actor was presented with the award byPete Edochie which seems to be another kind of honour in itself.
RMD shared a photo of the award being presented to him by the Veteran actor via his Instagram page today, June 12, 2016, as he reflected on his years in the industry.
play

Commenting on the photo, RMD said:
"So in just 33 years as a "pro-actor" I get a life time achievement award. I am humbled, thrilled and super-grateful. I want to thank all my Directors. Producers. Teachers. Colleagues... I want to particularly acknowledge Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan. Dr Mike Adenuga. My fans who continue to authenticate me. My wife who is my solid rock and safe place. And everyone that has made it with me on this incredible journey.
"It was an amazing night and who better to be on hand to do it for me than Ebubedike himself. The lion... Pete Edochie. I was also blessed to be in the distinguished company of 2 of my favourite people who are not just actors to me Mr and Mrs olu Jacobs. Thanks #AMAA Dreams do come true if u hold on tight. This Warri boy has made good. It just tells me, everybody else can once they believe. God's grace has indeed been more than sufficient for me. I am blessed beyond words. 
play

Prior to the awards, RMD shared a dapper photo of his look to the awards as he anticipated the night to come.
"It's about time. May dreams come true for all dreamers tonight. This is wishing all the nominees the very best, God's grace and blessings be with us all as we celebrate one another. #RMDSaysSo #AMAA2016 #NigerianActors #WorkingActor #BlackActors#AwardNight."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment